Gambling is great fun and you should enjoy it! But at the end of the day, it all comes down to winning and losing. And when you win, you obviously want to get that money out of your online casino account and into your pocket – where you’ll assuredly keep having great fun out there and enjoying the fruits of your successful gambling.
If you’re a relatively new player in the online casino ecosystem, naturally you must be wondering… “How do I collect money earned at an online UK casino? How do I know which withdrawal method is right for me? Are they all reliable?”
If these questions are crossing your mind, you’ve landed on the very best article you could hope for! Here we are going to clearly point out all the typical casino withdrawal methods, as well as typical procedures and rules to withdraw casino money earned at your favourite online UK casino.
Most Popular Casino Withdrawal Methods
There is actually a surprising variety of casino withdrawal methods available these days. In fact, there are so many options to choose from it can easily get overwhelming. Here is a full list of payment methods available throughout online UK casinos, listed in alphabetical order:
- Bank Wire
- Web Money
Since these are obviously an overwhelming amount of options, it may feel daunting to choose the right one for you without doing a lot of research. The truth of the matter is that several of the withdrawal methods listed above can be grouped in three essential categories, as explained in the next section.
Keeping in mind that all the payment methods listed above are legitimate and hold good reputation, you will find it easier to pick the most suitable option for you by understanding the main types of withdrawal systems which are commonly available in all online casinos. Once you decide which styles suit you best, you will find it simpler to pick the best withdrawal methods.
In-Depth Look at the Three Leading Types of Casino Withdrawal
To keep things clear and concise we feel it’s best to group all the available options into three categories, each best catering to different people.
Rather than worrying too much about learning the ins and outs of each payment system, you’ll find it’s simpler to consider the general picture and go from there. Following this approach, you’ll spend less time wondering about payment methods and instead maximize the time spend playing casino games and winning. You have three essential options to choose from:
- Wire Transfers: The cleanest, most straightforward withdrawal method available, especially if you just want to get the money directly to your bank account with minimal steps involved. This is a straightforward option, but sometimes involves hefty fees, high minimum transactions and several days of waiting for clearance. When dealing with smaller amounts, it’s usually more convenient to go with something called “ACH Transfer (Automated Clearing House)” which is essentially a type of bank transfer with lower fees compared to a typical wire transfer.
- Cash Transfers: available through services such as Western Union. A convenient option for anyone who wants straight cash but for one reason or another does not want it to go through their personal bank account. You can get your money by hand by visiting a local store offering a station for the service you choose.
- E-Wallets: these include withdrawal methods such as Paypal, Skrill, Neteller and similar services. Simply put, these services are comparable to an Internet-based bank account, that can send and receive funds either to online casinos or bank accounts. It can be the best option if you already use one of these services and if you want to keep your funds available to quickly fund your online gambling activities throughout different online casinos, or even make instant payments in most online stores.
Sometimes, you may also have the option to be mailed a paper check with your earnings. However, we feel paper checks are not a recommendable option unless you’re willing to wait weeks or months until you actually get your money and eventually have to worry about post-delivery mishaps.
Things to Consider When You Withdraw Casino Money
Asides from deciding on the best withdrawal methods for you, there are a few other considerations to keep in mind:
- Most online casinos will require you to make withdrawals through the same method you initially made a deposit to start playing. This is a standard industry practice meant to advert and minimize fraudulent activities.
- Many online casinos are somewhat inept at handling credit card transactions since there is usually no option to withdraw money back to a conventional credit card. Some casinos will in however make an exception to the first rule above when you make a deposit through a credit card, by letting you withdraw using a different method.
- Most reputable casinos are very fast at processing payments, with the actual time of waiting depending on the service specifications of your chosen withdrawal method.
- Payment related customer service is usually a priority in most online casinos, so if you have any doubt of question don’t hesitate to reach out to them for a quick and helpful answer.